Hot Pink/Gray Marble Nail Tutorial

Just did a new nail tutorial video on a 4 point marble nail pattern, requested by my friend Haley! I originally planned on doing a dark gray and baby pink swirl, but the baby pink polish I had was too sheer and came out too milky. I redid it with hot pink, but the design still turned out dark. Please feel free and use whatever colors you prefer for this look. Experiment with colors and layers to get your desired look.

Will do another marble tutorial for the 4th, so stay tuned for more marble tutorials!

Hope you enjoy!

Hot Pink/Gray Marble Nail Tutorial



Items Used/Mentioned In The Video

Other Notes Regarding The Video

The Scotch Tape portion of the video was hard to capture. If you were unable to understand the video, there are screenshots of how to tape your fingers in my Mint/Purple Marble Design Tutorial.

In the tutorial, I show you how to do a marble for one nail. The final result shows a two-finger dip of the middle and ring finger. When dipping two fingers, you want to make sure you dip them at the same time, and both parallel to the water like the single finger. If you happen to dip them unevenly, you may result in a poor or altered marble design.

 


If you want to see more tutorials, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, post on my Facebook or comment below! Thanks for watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,