♥Nail Tutorial | Circus Yellow and Navy Petal Water Marble♥


Ever since I got my July MyGlam Bag, I really wanted to do a nail tutorial using the Circus nail polish I got in my bag. I was so excited to see that it was a bright color that I didn't have.... yellow! I've been looking into different yellow polishes, since I keep seeing reviews that many of them are sheer and not very opaque. Was so stoked to see that this was opaque in one coat! How fantastic is that?!

Anyway, I didn't want to just do a straight yellow design. But I really wanted to feature it. So, I decided on a water marble. Immediately I thought BLUE! I originally tried it with a royal blue, but my China Glaze royal blue color formula is really poor for water marbles, so I went with my navy polish from the New Black horizon collection that I got a while back. 

Overall, the petal design came out as I had hoped, but the navy polish is a bit sparkly and caused a bit of speckling in the yellow polish. Either way, I love the colors. Hope you guys like it too! Thanks again MyGlam and Circus by Andrea's Choice, LOVE THE POLISH!!!

Hope you enjoy!

Yellow & Navy Petal Water Marble Nail Tutorial
feat. Somersault from Circus by Andrea's Choice


Items Used/Mentioned In The Video

All of the pictures were taken with artificial light using the Sony Cyber-shot. 
If you want to see more tutorials, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, post on my Facebook or comment below!

Thanks for watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,