♥Nail Tutorial | Starry Night Gradient Nail Tutorial♥

On friday, my husbands aunt and her daughter came to stay with us for the night since they were in Orlando for the day. Love having family over. I was asked by one of my YouTube followers to do more Salon Express, so I was going to do a saran wrap nail with a stamp. However, my cousin-in-law, 12-years old, really wanted to do a gradient, so I did one with her.

This gradient was done a bit different than the sunset gradient, and more like the black and red Miami inspired gradient. With the blue and dark purle, I added the moon and stars stamp from Salon Express. To top it all off, I added OPI in Crown Me Already to make it a starry night glittery look.
Hope you enjoy!

Starry Night Gradient Nail Tutorial

Items Used/Mentioned In The Video

*All of the items listed below were purchased with my own money.
All of the pictures were taken with artificial light on my Sony Cyber-shot with white card stock as a background. Light bulb is the GE Reveal Full-Spectrum Light Bulb in 60 Watts.


If you want to see more tutorials, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, post on my Facebook or comment below!


Thanks for watching!




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,