♥Nail Tutorial | Pink and Melon Saran Wrap Nails + Flower Stamp♥

A few weeks back, for the 4th of July, I had done a very quick saran wrap nail design on my toes that I had seen on Nailed It! I really liked it and wanted to do it again for my hands. As mentioned before, I learned the technique from another nail blogger, Nailed It.

I didn't want to just do a saran wrap nail, even though it is pretty on its own, so I went ahead and added some stamping designs. 

If you guys do this nail tutorial, please share it with me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. I love seeing what colors and patterns you guys choose to mix and match!

Hope you enjoy!

Pink & Melon Saran Wrap Nail Tutorial + Salon Express Flower Stamp

I

Items Used/Mentioned In The Video

All of the pictures were taken with artificial light using the Sony Cyber-shot. 
  

If you want to see more tutorials, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, post on my Facebook or comment below!


Thanks for watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,