♥MyGlam | July 2012 Pool Party MOTD & NOTD Tutorial with Bonus: Pool Bag, Outfit & Party♥

This past sunday, we were invited to a fun pool party with a few close friends.

Ever since I got my July MyGlam bag, I wanted to do a makeup look but couldn't think of what to do. This pool party was the perfect excuse!

I don't know about you, but even if I know I'm going to the beach or the pool, I still like to have a little bit of makeup. I know that once I'm in the water, it won't matter anymore, but if you're like me, you're probably socializing a bit before you strip down into your swim wear and hop in the water. That being said, I don't want to show up pale-face in the bright sun. ;)

So, here is my tutorial on my pool party make up look and nails! I've even included some extras, to include my outfit and what I bring with me to the pool.... and a few clips of the group pool side!!! Hope you enjoy!!

Pool Party Makeup Tutorial + Bonus: My Pool Bag

Makeup Items 

Nail Polish

Pool Bag + Outfit

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,