♥Nail Tutorial | Waterfront Sunset Gradient + Salon Express Palm Tree♥

As some of you know, I have been living in Florida, 30 minutes west of Cocoa Beach for the last year and a half. It has been amazing, coming from the dry climate and high altitude of Colorado Springs. With it being summer, with plans of a 4th of July Beach day tomorrow, I wanted to do a nail inspired by Florida.

On top of that, I just recently purchased the Salon Express Nail Art Stamping Kit, so this was the perfect time to incorporate the two. How better to represent Florida than a palm tree?! Love it!

Hope you enjoy!

Waterfront Sunset Gradient Nail Tutorial


Items Used/Mentioned In The Video


If you want to see more tutorials, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, post on my Facebook or comment below!

Thanks for watching!





Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,