♥Birchbox | August 2012 Unboxing♥

Today, I got a wonderful surprise to find my July Birchbox has arrived 3 days early!! I swear, it's like UPS intentionally tells you a later date, just so that they can look awesome when you get it a few days early. Lol. 

I'm ok with that!

As I had mentioned before, for all of my subscriptions, I will be doing an unboxing video and blog post, but for the reviews, I will only do a written blog review. Look for it in the next week or so.

Hope you enjoy!

August 2012 Birchbox

courtesy of Birchbox.com

What's In My Birch Box?

Prices listed below are the cost for full size items, and not for the sample size included

How to Sign Up?

If you're interested in trying out the Birchbox yourself, here is the link below:
https://www.birchbox.com/?raf=lxqwj
If you want to see a review on these products, please like my Facebook page, follow me on Twitter, or follow this blog. I will be posting a written blog review within the next week or so!

If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! Thanks for watching!

Labels: , , , , , , ,