♥Nail Tutorial | Blue & White Gradient with Black Angled Border♥

Hey guys!!

So today, I was going back and forth on what I wanted to do for my next nail tutorial. I was back and forth between a water marble, gradient, striping tape, crazy scissors, dotting tool.... so many options. Finally, I decided, gradient and tape!

I honestly didn't know what I was going to do until I got to the end and was playing with the tape and scissors. I finally decided to go with the triangle. Kind of reminds me of a night sky or space like. Not sure what I would call it.

I actually almost didn't post this, because I wasn't sold on the look. It's slowly growing on me as I edit the video, but I was going to just toss it out and do something else, for later in the week.

This will be last video with the pink hue background. I've finally learned how to customize the white balance on my camcorder. If only I can get better lighting. :)

Hope you guys enjoy!

Blue & White Gradient Stripes Nail Tutorial


Items Used/Mentioned In The Video

All of the pictures were taken with natural light.

If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below!

Thanks for watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,