♥Nail Tutorial | Color Club Explosion Design♥


This past Sunday, one of my best friends took me shopping after I was kind of in a slump after my hubby left for a business trip.

During this trip, I bought the Color Club "All About Color" set. It comes with 6 neon colors and a clear coat. I wanted to use them ASAP, and there just happened to be a nail contest going on on Instagram, so I took the opportunity to try out 5 of the 6 neon colors. Hope you guys like it! It reminds me of a color explosion.

Hope you enjoy!

Color Club Explosion Nail Design



Items Used/Mentioned In The Video
All of the pictures were taken with artificial light using the Sony Cyber-shot. 


If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below!

Thanks for watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,