♥Nail Tutorial | Pink & Purple Matte Nail Design♥

I had originally planned on posting an easy polka dot tutorial for back to school for elementary/middle school, as requested by a subscriber.

Unfortunately, my cuticles were so torn up from trimming them, it just looked really bad, in the video, and especially in the pictures. I couldn't bare to show you my ugly nails.

However, I just happened to paint my nails again the following day while testing out my new Sephora by OPI Matte Top Coat. Of course, you don't need to use this particular brand, it is just what I had. I hear there is an NYC version that is just as good!

Hope you enjoy!

Pink & Purple Matte Nail Design





Items Used/Mentioned In The Video
All of the pictures were taken with artificial light using the Sony Cyber-shot. 


If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below!

Thanks for watching!

Labels: , , , , , , ,