I originally saw this nail design on Instagram from @slacquerr. The nail design looked so cool, I wanted to do it myself. If you're interested in more of her designs, please check out her Instagram.
When I got a request to do a pink nail tutorial, I new this would be perfect. It's simple, only requires two polishes, a dotting tool/bobby pin and some tape. Of course, I use a base coat and top coat.
If you're interested, please keep watching!!
Pink & White Interlocking Dots Nail Design
Items Used/Mentioned In The Video
- Base Coat - *Gelous, Advanced Nail Gel Coat
- White Nail Polish - *Sinful Colors Professional in Snow Me White 101
- Bright Pink Polish - *wet n wild Wild Shine in Lavender Creme 454D
- Top Coat - *Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
- Dotting Tool or Bobby Pin
- Non-porous surface for dotting
- Nail Polish Remover
All of the pictures were taken with natural light.
If you want to see more tutorials, more reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, post on my Facebook or comment below!
Labels: gelous, hot pink, how to, how-to, nail art, nail polish, Nail Tutorial, Nail Tutorial dotting tool, nails, seche vite, sinful colors, wet n wild, white