♥Nail Tutorial | Pink & White Interlocking Dot♥


I originally saw this nail design on Instagram from @slacquerr. The nail design looked so cool, I wanted to do it myself. If you're interested in more of her designs, please check out her Instagram. 

When I got a request to do a pink nail tutorial, I new this would be perfect. It's simple, only requires two polishes, a dotting tool/bobby pin and some tape. Of course, I use a base coat and top coat.

If you're interested, please keep watching!!


Pink & White Interlocking Dots Nail Design



Items Used/Mentioned In The Video

All of the pictures were taken with natural light.



If you want to see more tutorials, more reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, post on my Facebook or comment below!

Thanks for watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,