After reading some of the comments from my giveaway, I realized that e.l.f. is quite popular and knew I had to try it out. I didn't own any e.l.f. before, but I kept seeing them in YouTube tutorials, hauls and reviews. Then I got some requests to do e.l.f. tutorials. So... here are my very first e.l.f. products... and I LOVE them!
I'm so in love, I'm thinking about ordering some on their eyeslipsface.com website, since my Target has a very limited selection.
Items from The Haul
- Mossimo Boyfriend Tee in Gray - $8
- Mossimo Boyfriend Tee in Black - $8
- L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse in Sheer Linen 181 - $7.99
- eos Organic Lip Balm Sphere in Summer Fruit - $2.99
- Maybelline Illegal Length in Blackest Black - $6.94
- NYC Metro Quartet Eye Shadow in Chelsea Chic 816A - $3.99
- e.l.f. Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink - $3.00
- e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeshadow in Candlelight - $3.00
- e.l.f. Brightening Eye Color in Silver Lining - $1.00
- e.l.f. Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Boldly Bronzed - $1.00
If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below!
Thanks for watching!
Labels: ELF, eos, eyeslipsface, haul, l'oreal, maybelline, NYC, Rimmel, Target