This is my very first favorites video. I got a request from a few of you to do this video, and I'm pretty excited about it, because there are quite a few things I've discovered over this last month that I love.
If you want to read the full review on the makeup items, I actually did a review on a previous blog post:
Items Listed in This Video
- Conair Bun Maker - $3.49 (00:19)
- Sephora Lash Curler - $16 (02:28)
- Sephora Collection Matifying Compact Foundation - $20 (03:43)
- L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse in 181 Sheer Linen - $7.99 (04:37)
- Revlon Lip Butter in 005 Sugar Frosting - $6.49 (05:18)
- Express Lip Gloss in Caramel Drop - $7 (06:39)
- NYC Metro Quartet Eye Shadow Quad - $3.99 (07:28)
- e.l.f. Blushes in Twinkle Pink and Tickled Pink - $3/each (08:23)
- Wet N Wild Idol Eyes Creme Pencil in Pixie - $1.49 (sale price) (09:24)
- L'Oreal Infallible 24 Hour Eye Shadow in 888 Iced Latte and 890 Bronzed Taupe - $6.99 (10:34)
- L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Lumi Concealer in Medium - $10.99 (12:43)
Free Bun Maker Rules
There really aren't many rules for this.
- Be a subscriber to my YouTube channel
- Enter the comment "I want the bun maker" in the comments section of the video
I'll select a winner Wednesday night. I will try to direct message the winner on YouTube. I will also post the winner on my Facebook and Twitter. You don't have to follow or like, it's just an easy place to post.
If I have time, I will also do a bun maker tutorial and announce the winner. But if I don't, just look out for it on Facebook/Twitter. I will also try to add the winner on the down bar of this video, so please check back on Thursday to see who the winner is!
If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below!
Thanks for watching!
Labels: august, august 2012, favorites