✿Crave Box | Summer Beauty Review✿

I feel like it's been weeks since I recevied this box... oh, wait, it has. My bad! This might sound like a broken record, but life has been so busy lately, that there is just not enough time in the day. If anything, the review itself doesn't take as long, it's finding the time to try out the products and really get a feel for them that has been hard.


However, I have tried everything and I'm pretty impressed with this subscription service...

Crave Box Summer Beauty Review


ITEMS IN THIS MONTHS BOX


Bic Soleil Bella 4-Blade Razor

This razor really isn't anything special. It's not as good as the free one I got from my Birchbox, by Schick or my Venus razor. But I can't complain because razors can be pretty pricy, so having a free razor is awesome. I am still using it, and it does what it needs to do, remove unwanted hair. lol.

Garden Botanika Oatmeal Peppermint Soap

This is a great guest bathroom soap. It smells great and it is very soft. It is a bit drying, but I feel that most bar soaps are drying, unless it is Caress or Dove (which I adore and use). But it really does smell good and reminds me of a spa. We keep it in our guest bathroom for that reason.

Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub in Tropical Mango, 18oz.

First off, this stuff smells delicious. It reminds me of the Body Shop. It is so fruity.  During the Fall and Winter, my skin gets very dry (even though my face remains oily), and my eczema starts to break out. It's not bad, and in many cases, just looks like dry patches, but it is itchy and they are bumpy and are just not appealing. That being said, I have been regularly using my Soap & Glory Pulp Fiction body scrub to keep my eczema at bay. As for this free body scrub, it is not as good as Pulp Fiction, but for someone who doesn't have skin issues, like I do, this stuff is pretty awesome. Not only that, but the sample is MASSIVE, so there is a ton of it, and you don't need to use a lot to get your whole body. Right now, I am using the Tree Hut scrub all over, and the Pulp Fiction just on my arms, where I get my eczema. Since the Pulp Fiction bottle has significantly less, I try not to use it every where to conserve the product, so getting this free, huge sample was awesome!!! This is my 2nd favorite item in the box.

Amore Pacific Treatment Cleansing Foam, 1oz.

This is my favorite item in the box!!! I am planning on ordering this as soon as I run out of my Neutrogena face wash. I have very oily skin, and this has been great at removing all of the oil and preventing more oil development. If you don't have oily skin, this may be drying, but I tone and use the hydration delivery sample that I got with this, and it helps my skin from drying out. With other face washes, they remove the dirt and oil, which is fine, but my face starts to get oily within the first two hours of my day. With this face wash, I don't get oily until the afternoon, which is a good 4-5 hours. Amazing!

Amore Pacific Moisture Bond Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System, 1oz.

This is my 3rd favorite item in the box. I don't know if I would repurchase this, as it really seems like a 'nice to have' but not something I need. It works great after using the face wash, but I can also go without it. It also has a medicated scent, which I'm not a huge fan of. However, it really does reintroduce moisture to the face, and with the fall, it has reduced my dry patches that I have been getting recently. My face gets weird in the fall. It stays oily, but in some spots, I get ugly dry patches, and this helps reduce that.

Think Thin Nutrition Bar in Creamy Peanut Butter

This is the one thing I did NOT like in the box. I was looking forward to trying this out since this is a more expensive brand of nutrition bars, but it tasted awful! I did not taste like peanut butter, and the chocolate was chalky. It didn't even taste like nuts. I know that some peanut butters have no sugar and can be bland, but it didn't even taste like that. FAIL on Think Thin.

OVERALL

I am really surprised at how much I enjoyed this subscription service. It is $10 for the regular monthly subscription (which is completely full right now), but they have 'specialty' boxes, which this one falls under, which is a lottery based selection. I enjoyed it so much, I signed up to be a member. In fact, they have a Cooking Light Specialty box now open for the lottery selection. Essentially, you enter your name, stating that you'd like to be part of the lottery. You then take a quiz related to what might be included in this specific box, and to complete your entry, you provide your credit card information. If you are selected, you will have a one time charge of $10-$15 (this particular box is $13). If you are not selected, you will NOT be charged, and you can just wait until another specialty box opens up for lottery and try for that. The boxes are option and they do not send them without your consent to enter. Pretty awesome! Their boxes are so unique, and the products are awesome and great sizes. I really enjoyed this box!

If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! Thanks for watching!

Labels: , , , , ,