♥Ipsy/MyGlam | October 2012 Unboxing♥

I felt so bad that I missed posting my last MyGlam Bag, so I was driven to make sure to film this one as soon as I got it. I was lucky enough to receive it right after I filmed a makeup tutorial, so I filmed it as soon as I finished my tutorial.

Hope you enjoy!

My referral link: http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-h140bg0yg5dy4ey

October 2012 Ipsy/MyGlam


What's In My Ipsy/MyGlam Bag?

If you want to see a review on these products, please like my Facebook page, follow me on Twitter, or follow this blog. I will be posting a written blog review within the next two weeks or so!

If you want to see more tutorials, more reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, post on my Facebook or comment below!

Thanks for watching!

Labels: , , , , , ,