♥Favorites | September and October 2012 Favorites♥

I kicked myself over and over again when I could not get my September favorites done. So, I decided to combine September and October together because there are just so many things I've come to obsess over these last two months.

I hope you guys enjoy! Please let me know if you have questions, want me to test anything out, or do a more extensive review on any of these items.

September and October Monthly Favorites


Items Mentioned in the Video

Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

Amore  Pacific Treatment Cleansing Foam

Urban Decay Naked Palette (Original)

theBalm Nude 'tude Eyeshadow Palette

Maybelline-Expert Wear Eyeshadow Charcoal Smokes

NYX Crimson Amulet Collection Palette

Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in Black and Brown

L'Oreal Infallible 24 hr. Eye Shadows in 888 Iced Latte

Maybelline Bouncy Blush in 50 Plum Wine

L'Oreal Infallible Lipstick in Opulent Organza
(forgot to take a picture)

Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation


Color Club Nail Polish
 
 


If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! Thanks for watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,