✿Daily Thoughts | New Vlog Channel and Upcoming Videos✿

New Vlog Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/vlogwitherica

I am so excited to announce that I just started a new vlog channel! There is absoluetly nothing on it right now, but I will eventually fill it with random vlogs, vlogs on our house building adventure, and some vlogs about the dogs and my family.

I filmed the Furry Friends Tag this past weekend. Then, while I'm in Colorado, I will vlog my trip back home as well as the Sibling Tag with my brother. I can't wait! I look forward to filling this vlog with videos for my family and for those of you who care.

The vlog is mostly for my family, but I am going to make an opportunity of it and share my life with you all. You have all been so amazing, and so I wanted to share the happy moments with you all!

Upcoming Videos

Now, that we have gone over that, I am so excited to announce all of the videos I recently filmed.

Obviously the Furry Friends Tag, but I also filmed 2 collab videos. One is a tutorial for New Years and the other is a New Years Giveaway. I also have my blue eye look from my Wet n Wild palette.

I also plan to film my Glossy Box as soon as it comes in, and my Influenster box is on its way, so hopefully I'll have both of those up before the new year!

If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! Thanks for reading!

Labels: , , , , , ,