♥ VLOG | Friday Off at Sea World ♥

This was a fun day with my new friends/coworkers. Unfortuatnely, my hubby had to go to work, so he didn't get to join in the festivities, so we'll have to go back with him in the new year. We started off the day having brunch for Chris's birthday at KeKe's Cafe in Orlando. Then we had a great time at Sea World, until it got down to 50 degrees, and we weren't dressed for the weather. We ended at House of Blues watching SoulSwtich! Google them! They were awesome!

Also, lots of wind and very cold weather, so I apologize for a lot of the wind in the back ground.

Friday Off at Sea World

 
If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! Thanks for watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,