After running out of white and red polish in an attempt to create 4th of July nails, I decided I needed to make a trip to Walgreens. What intended to be a 2 polish trip, turned into a mini $40 haul. lol. I got really excited to share, so I decided to do a haul video!
Items Mentioned In This Video:
- Sinful Colors Professional in Snow Me White 101
- Sinful Colors Professional in Ruby Ruby 369
- Blow Pops
- Walgreens Jumbo Cotton Balls
- Salon Express Nail Art Stamping Kit
- Milani Baked Powder Blush Berry Amore
- L'Oreal HIP Studio Secrets Concentrated Shadow Duo in Shady 836
If you want to see more how-tos and makeup, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, post on my Facebook or comment below!
Thanks for watching!