It's been a while since I've filmed a tutorial. In fact, for a while, I was going with nude nails. I just didn't have time to do my nails. It was sad. After realizing I couldn't film other videos due to limited lighting, I figured a nail tutorial will be my best bet. Problem... I have torn up cuticles due to a recent bad habit of chewing on them. :(
Sad, I know. I'm trying to stop, but it's hard. I still filmed it regardless. I apologize if my cuticles look bad. There's also a crack in my nail bed from an accident with a chef knife, while cutting vegetables.
Any who, I was asked to do more stamping designs, and so I wanted to do one of the full nail patterns, and this one seems to work the best in this kit. I will say, it's not large enough, so many of my nails weren't completely covered, but that's ok. It's still cute.
Hope you enjoy!
Gradient Nail + Animal Print Stamp Nail Tutorial
Items Used in This Tutorial
- Base Coat - OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener
- Lavender Polish - Color Club Nail Polish in Lavendarling
- Turquoise Polish - Color Club Nail Polish in Age of Aquarius
- Black Polish - Sinful Colors in Black on Black
- Top Coat - ACI In a Hurry Top Coat
- Makeup Sponge
- Nail Polish Remover
- Nail Plate
- Napkin or paper towel
Today, I am also giving away 2 Salon Express Stamping Kits. It is the kit that I used to do this tutorial. I also have a review that I did at the early stages of my YouTube channel, and I'll link it here: http://youtu.be/tWBKGB8cUU0
- Must be a subscriber to my YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/frombrainstobeauty
- Must be 18 years or older, or have parent's permission
How to Enter
- Comment on the video which of my nail tutorials is your favorite: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1ACB988C1899D7F4 (Nail Tutorial Playlist)
This giveaway will end December 14th, and I will post a video announcing the winners that evening.
If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! Thanks for watching!