I don't plan on keeping all of this makeup, I am only going to keep what works and what I like best, and return what doesn't work. So, that being said... let's get into the haul...
Target Makeup Haul
- L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows, $6.99
- 997 Eternal Sunshine
- 892 Amber Rush
- 899 Endless Pearl
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in 55 Inked in Pink, $5.99
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Honey, $6.94
- Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Liquid Liner in Black, $6.99
- CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara, $6.94
- Maybelline Volum' the Rocket Washable Mascara, $6.29
- Revlon Colorstay Makeup for Combination/Oily Skin in 330 Natural Tan, $9.99
- Revlon Nearly Naked Liquid Makeup in 180 Medium Beige, $7.49
- CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in 855 Soft Honey, $9.79
THE PRICES in store do NOT match what is linked above from Target.com. Unfortunately, the receipt is 'cryptic', as it lists items as "Foundation" or "Makeup" and does not list brands or even the actual names of them. For instance, one of the "Foundation" items was only $4.99, and I have no idea which one of them that is. Also, for many of these products, there were more shades available in store than there are online. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VISIT YOUR LOCAL TARGET TO SEE WHAT IS AVAILABLE!
If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! Thanks for watching!