Today, I got out of bed at noon, after travelling all day on New Years Eve, getting home at 11:35pm, just in time to watch the ball drop. So, after getting up with greasy plane hair and no makeup, I thought, "let's film!"
Crazy, I know, but this is the best, considering I needed to shower and wash my face anyway, might as well mess up my face first, that way I don't have to wash my face twice in the same morning.
Anyway, here's how it turned out...
5-Minute Makeup Challenge
Products I Used:
- theBalm Nude 'Tude Palette
- Crown Brush Eyeshadow Brush
- Sephora Crease Brush (travel)
- Crown Brush Pencil Crease Brush
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
- L'Oreal True Match Luminous in W6 Sun Beige
- e.l.f. Powder Brush
- Milani Multitasking Face Powder in 05 Tan
- Crown Brush Powder Brush
- Milani Baked Blush in 03 Berry Amore
- Crown Angled Blush Brush
- Clinique Brow Shaper in 01 Shaping Taupe
- Crown Brush Angled Liner Brush
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick
If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! Thanks for watching!