♥Tag | No Makeup Tag♥

I was tagged by Roxanne (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xclPuXA4Xvg), and I'm glad she did because I was planning on doing this at one point, but she just gave me more reason. 


No Makeup Tag


Questions

  1. Scouts Honor that you're not wearing any make up
  2. What is one makeup product you can not live without?
  3. What is one makeup product you can live without?
  4. Do you feel confident without makeup on?
  5. Which part of your face do you like the most?
  6. Where is one place you can never go without makeup on?
  7. Where is one place you can go without make up on?
  8. Would you rather go an entire week without makeup? or have your boyfriend do you makeup for an entire week?

If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! Thanks for watching!

Labels: , , ,