I had no idea what to expect but was excited to see a mix of food and beauty! I have yet to try the oatmeal and energy powder, but I got to try the beauty items.
What's in the Box
- $25 off 1st purchase on www.solesociety.com
- Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal Retail $1.79
- Eboost Retail $28 for box of 20 powders
- Kiss Nail Dress Retail $6.99
- NYC new york color liquid lipshine Retail $2.49
- Goody Quikstyle Paddle Brush Retail $11.99
So far, I have tried the lipgloss and the hair brush. I didn't notice much of a difference with the brush, but I really love the lipgloss. It's not sticky or tacky. It is on the sheer side, but it is a really nice nude and goes well over any color.
I will be trying out the Kiss nail dress this next weekend and trying the energy drink and oatmeal soon. I love Quaker oats anyway, so I imagine it's awesome!
As I try each product, I will make sure to write reviews on Influsenster.com, so make sure to go sign up, and check out their site. This box is 100% free. We get these for being reviewers and influencers in our beauty community. I love this program, and you will too!
Thanks for reading!