♥Vlog | Friday Off - Filming and Shopping♥

I had a few things to film and shop for today, so I took this opportunity to film a vlog. Not only that but I took the opportunity to play around with my new iPad.

I filmed this entire vlog using my new mini iPad. The coolest part?! I even edited the entire thing on my iPad. I think it was so great, I think this might be my permanent vlogging camera and editing tool.

Hope you guys like it! The iPad has a much better motion stabalization feature than my cell phone and point-and-shoot combined!

Friday Off - Filming and Shopping




If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! Thanks for watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,