I posted a pic not too long ago on my Instagram of a collective haul and thought that since I'm still sick and not able to film, I'd do a blog post on it so you can see what I got.
The stuff from Walgreens was actally pre-New York. I needed some stuff for my trip. My shampoo/conditioner was making my hair greasy so I wanted to try something better, and I'm almost out of Revlon Nearly Naked, so I opted for a more matte foundation with the humidity kicking in.
- L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Shampoo
- L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Conditioner
- Revlon Colorstay for Combination/Oily Skin in 350 Rich Tan
As for Sally Beauty, I am planning on doing a tutorial next week, and I really wanted to spice it up with some lashes. Lol. I haven't used lashes on YouTube... ever, so this will be interesting as I've only used them 3 times ever. The brush cleaner and plastic container is for my nail stuff. I have some incredibly dirty nail brushes, and acetone isn't cutting it, so I went for the legit stuff, and man does it work. ;)
Sally Beauty Supply Haul
- Andrea Strip Lashes in 53 (x2)
- Andrea Strip Lashes in 21
- Duo Lash Glue in white/clear (I don't get the dark/brown, because it is more noticeable if you mess up... which I do often)
- Acrylic nail cup
- Beauty Secrets Nail Brush Cleaner (best cleanser ever)
Thanks for reading!!!
Labels: andrea, andrea lash, beauty secrets, conditioner, duo lash glue, false lashes, foundation, haul, l'oreal, nail brush cleaner, revlon, revlon colorstay, sally beauty supply, shampoo, strip lash, Walgreens