♥How to Apply Rhinstones Nail Tutorial♥

I apologize for the background noise. The dogs were walking around and making noises while I was recording the voiceover.

Today, I am going to share with you how to apply rhinestones. I've wanted to do this video ever since I got the rhinestones from BornPrettyStore.com. If you guys are interested in any of their products, I do have a discount code: FRMW10. I do NOT get paid by BornPrettyStore.com.

I alsot want to mentioned that I did receive the rhinestones for review, but know that I only post videos on products I like. There are a few products they have sent me that are "ok", but I don't feel they are worth your time so I told them I would not post videos on them, and they were very understanding.




Items Used in This Tutorial:










If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! Thanks for watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,