♥Weekend Vlog | Film and Edit Kind of Weekend... Plus Chipotle♥

I apparently suck at dates. Saturday was the 6th, not 5th. Sunday was the 7th, not 6th. Ugh.

This weekend was pretty much a lot of editing and filming. It was my weekend to catch up on YouTube after being sick for so long. Yes, I am still sick at this point, but doing much better. Tino was gone Friday night and Saturday day to a Youth Ministry retreat, so I took advantage and did a lot of filming. Of course, had to get some Chipotle in the mix. As for Sunday, it was my recovery, sleep in day with more filming, a block party with the new neighbors and more editing. Also, the dogs made a little cameo a few times.


If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! Thanks for watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,