♥April/May Current Hits & Misses!♥

Want to apologize for the fast talking, I was short on time, and I had a lot of stuff to go through. Plus... who wants to watch a 30 minute favorites video?! lol. Since this is going up so late into May, I thought I'd do a combo of both April and May and just call it "current". I had so many things I was loving and a few I was seriously hating on, so I had to share! BTW, this was filmed on Mother's Day so if some of the date references are confusing, that is why.

Disclaimer: Some links are affliate links with Amazon.com

HITS:

- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Be a Bombshell Blush in Beach Please
- Nivea Lip Butters
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in Barely Branded
- Covergirl & Olay Eye Corrector in 230
- Sedona Lace 480 Round Buffer Brush
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Liner
- Starlet Black Eye Liner Pencil
- Face/Brow Razor (purchased from Walgreens, set of 3)
- Hello Kitty Compact Bow Mirror in Cheetah
- Wet n Wild by Fergie Creme Liner in Cocoa
- Sephora Supreme Cleansing Oil
- Stila Sample Palettes

MISSES:

- Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray
- Milani Ultrafine Liquid Eyeliners
- Not Your Mothers Clean Freak Dry Shampoo



If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! 


Thanks for reading/watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,