♥Styling Heels and Wedges Lookbook Collab w/ TheStyleSegment feat. JustFab♥

Sorry for the long intro... skip forward to 02:20 for the lookbook. It's my first lookbook, so I had some hiccups I wanted to talk about. Thanks for understanding!!!

Jessika | TheStyleSegment: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheStyleSegment
Her Collab Lookbook: http://youtu.be/-6H-mRUv_pc

Outfit 1:

Top: Express
Capris: Kohls
Necklace: Express
Earrings: Etsy (DeniseJewelryDesigns)
JustFab: Delfina

Outfit 2:

Dress: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Local Boutique
Necklace: Lia Sophia
Earrings: Steinmart
JustFab: Cannes

Outfit 3:

Dress: TJ Maxx (Cynthia Rowley)
Belt: Ross (Calvin Klein)
Necklace: Express
Earrings: Etsy (DeniseJewelryDesigns)
JustFab: Olivie

Outfit 4:

Dress: Local Boutique
Belt: Express
Necklace: Jared
Earrings: Express
JustFab: Esperenza

If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! Thanks for watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,