♥May Monthly Subscriptions | JustFab, Julep Maven, Birchbox, IPSY♥

I know this is SOOOOO late! But I have been so crazy busy with packing, moving, traveling for 2 weeks, and now, still unpacking and organizing my new home. So... in a last minute effort, I filmed this while super crazy oily and tired after work. Sorry for the hideousness. Lol.

Also... I'm out of practice. It's been a while!



Items Listed Below


JUSTFAB
White Heels - Rosario
Black Clutch - Bellezia

JULEP MAVEN (IT GIRL)
Flower Hair Pins
Multidimensional holographic glitter top coat - Paris
Opaque peach crème - Clara
Oxblood crème - Coco

BIRCHBOX

IPSY
Yaby Concealer Refill - Buff
Zoya Nail Polish in Blu
Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss in Champagne
NuMe Finishing Serum
Mirbella Lipstick (no link bc Ipsy had my product list wrong)


If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! 


Thanks for reading/watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,