♥Going Streaking - Purple Nails♥


I wanted to call this wood grain, but honestly, I don't know what to call this. Looking closer, it looks like streak marks, and of course, my mind went straight to the movie Old School and the famous line, "We're going streaking!"


What do you guys think I should call it? I need a name as I have been asked to do a YouTube tutorial.

Anyway, this was really easy. I used 4 different nail polish colors. 

Base Color: 
 Sally Hansen xTreme in Lacey Lilac

Streaking Colors:
Wet n Wild Megalast in Disturbia
Wet n Wild Megalast in Through the Grapevine
Wet n Wild Megalast in On a Trip



Long story short, I painted my nails, then with a nail art brush, starting with the darkest shade, I added streaks of polish. Really really easy! Will definitely film a tutorial soon!

If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! 


Thanks for reading/watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,