♥July Monthly Subscriptions | JustFab, JulepMaven, Birchbox, Ipsy♥


I know.... I keep posting really long videos, but again, I did not have a chance to film much during July. Unpacking, travelling, parents in town, girls weekend, and lots of work. So much going on. If you're lost as to what I'm talking about, it's all on my daily vlog. I vlog every day, unless I lose my footage, my camera dies, or I'm so busy, I just can't. Otherwise, it's all there! VlogWithErica

Back to the important stuff.... here are my July Subscriptions!

JUSTFAB
Millie
Amy

JULEP MAVEN

Cassie – Classic with a Twist : Soft coral sheer

Alaina – Classic with a Twist: Driftwood taupe crème

Beach Tonic Dry Body Oil

BIRCHBOX
Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow
Birchbox and Color Club® Custom Collection
BENTA BERRY G-1 Moisturizing Face Lotion
ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick Trio - Peony
Birchbox Bobby Pins Set of Six - Green x2

IPSY
Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray Conditioning & Texturizing Spray
COOLA Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented Moisturizer
Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer In Mai Tai
BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Sample
POP Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon

If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! 


Thanks for reading/watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,