★Summer FabFitFun Unboxing | FromBrainsToBeauty★

This box was soooo late, but I'm glad I was able to at least share it with you guys!


FabFitFun.com Subscription is quarterly and is offered at $49.99. There are tons of codes out there to get $10 off your first box.

Products in the Box

Kind Nuts & Spices Dark Chocolate Chili Almond - $1.99
Ivory & Mason Eyewear - $135
Evian Mineral Water Spray - $12
Infinity Sun Glow on the Go Sunless Tanner (Travel Size) - $35
Purlisse Delicate Gentle Soy Milk Cleanser - $36
It Hair Care Surf Spray - $7
Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Hypoallergenic Facial Towelettes - $3
Catalina Su Lip Gloss - $14
Oly Nail Polish in Sparklng Garbage - $8.50

TOTAL VALUE = $252.49


If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! 


Thanks for reading/watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,