Birchbox vs. Ipsy - September 2013 | FromBrainsToBeauty

Up front, if I had to choose, I choose Birchbox! However, for the month of September, Ipsy definitely won on the products.

Also, I just noticed that there is a weird pause in the audio, but you didn't miss much. I just said that there are 2 products in the little blue pouch. Moisturizer and nail polish. I don't have time to export and reupload. Sorry!!!!



Referral Links:  

Birchbox: http://birch.ly/14zyyMf
Ipsy: http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-h140bg0yg5dy4ey

September Birchbbox

Serge Normant Meta Luxe Hair Spray
BCBGMAXAZRIA Bon Genre
Eyeko Black Magic Mascara
Mereadesso All-in-One Moisturizer
RUFFIAN Nail Lacquer in Fox Hunt


September Ipsy

Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil
Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Volumizing Mascara
Full Repair Full Body Shampoo
Full Repair Full Body Conditioner
NYX Single Eye Shadow

If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! 

Thanks for reading/watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,