Pop of Blue Smokey Eye [Highly Requested] | FromBrainsToBeauty


This was a highly requested look. I wore a very similar look last year, and I kept getting asked to recreate it. Now that I have better lighting, I figured this would be the perfect time. I did film this 2 weeks ago, so the timing is pretty crazy considering so many people have been posting blue looks lately. Lol. 

Hopefully people aren't tired of it already. Hehe.




Products Used in this Look

Juice Beauty Oil-Free Moisturizer*
Sephora Perfecting Ultra-Smoothing Primer (sample)*
L'Oreal True Match (Sand Beige)* & Revlon Colorstay (Rich Tan)*
Milani the Multitasker in Light Tan*
Wet n Wild by Fergie Cream Liner
NYX HD Eye Shadow Base
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool*
Stila In the Light Palette*
~ Bliss (crease/blending color)
~ Sandstone (outter v)
~ Bare (highlight)
Wet n Wild Blue Had Me at Hello Palette
Stila Stay all Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner*
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara*
Andrea Strip Lashes in 53
Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in Sun Bronze*
♥ NYX Blush in Summer Peach
eos Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet*
L'Oreal Color Riche Caresse Lipstick in Sheer Linen
Buxom Lipgloss in Leslie

If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! 

Thanks for reading/watching!


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,