September Julep Maven - Modern Beauty | FromBrainsToBeauty





I am absolutely excited. I usually never want the products, so I will normally go with "It Girl", but this month was quite the opposite. This time I wanted the products but I didn't like the polish combos, so I ended up getting the "Modern Beauty" box (products only), and adding individual polishes that I wanted. It worked out great in the end as I got to use my points to pay for it.

Make sure to get your first box FREE. 
All you have to do is pay for shipping ($3.99).
Use code: FREEBOX
Referral Link: http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/47632/

Point System

YOU GET: 
Every referral = 1000 points
Monthly box = 300 points
Birthday Gift = 200 points
Anniversary month = 500 points
Monthly Upgrade Box = 750 points

One month subscription is worth 2000 points. Nail polish "add-ons" is 750 points. An add-on is only if you are purchasing polish with the purchase of a monthly subscription. If you want the upgraded box for that month, that is 5500 points.

September Modern Beauty Box

Blank Canvas Mattifying Face Prime
Bare Face Cleansing Oil

My Add-Ons

Reece
Josephine

If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! 

Thanks for reading/watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,