August & September Favorites (2013) | FromBrainsToBeauty


I know... I have combined favorites. This is like the 3rd time in a row that I've had to combine 2 months. Life gets busy, what can I say. lol. 

So, let's get to the down and dirty. lol. The Goodies

August & September Favorites

Stila In The Light Palette
Stila Smudge Stick in Damsel
L'Oreal Infallible 16 hour Wear Eyeliner
Milani Eye Tech Liquid Liner
Milani Eye Shadow Primer
Covergirl Clump Crusher Lash Blast Extensions Mascara
NYX High Definition Eye Shadow Base
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation
Covergirl Whipped Foundation
Julep Black Canvas Mattifying Face Primer
Be a Bombshell Blush in Beach Please
MAC Blush in Fleet Fast
L'Oreal Infallible in Amber Rush (audio fail portion)
Rimmel by Kate Lipstick in 14
L"oreal Infallible in Forever Frappe
NYC Liquid Lipshine Lip Gloss


If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! 


Thanks for reading/watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,