Fall Inspired Leaf Water Marble Nail Tutorial | FromBrainsToBeauty



It has been a while since I've done a water marble and a while ago, I got a request for a fall tutorial. This was my fall inspired nail look. This was the closest I could get to a leaf pattern out of a water marble. The colors didn't turn out as I expected, but it wasn't too bad. I which more of the brown/copper like hues showed up, but the yellow shade decided to spread a lot. 

Products Used in this Tutorial

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Nail Strengthener
Color Club Nail Polish in Antiquated
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 270 Boca Mocha
Julep Nail Polish in Sophie
Julep Nail Polish in Kennedy
Julep Nail Polish in Kendra
ACI In a Hurry Top Coat
Scotch Tape
Nail Polish Remover
Q-tips
Small Tupperware
Room temperature, filtered water
Toothpicks
Paper Towels (for clean up)





If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! 

Thanks for reading/watching!



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,