New Camera! Test: GRWM | FromBrainsToBeauty


I am so freaking excited! I got a D-SLR for YouTube!!! I can't wait to work on making better quality videos! I got the deal from Wal-Mart on Black Friday with the 2 lens bundle! Great deal!!!! 


Right now, I have no idea what I'm doing. I just let it go auto. I did not use the auto focus though. I'll try that next. :)

Here is the camera I bought:
Nikon D5100 16.2MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch Vari-Angle LCD Monitor (Body Only)

This is the package I bought (but I got it for much less on Black Friday):
Nikon D5100 16.2MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens

If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! 


Thanks for reading/watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,