Hooded (Asian) Eye Tutorial - Diamond/Plum Look (Talk Through/Chit Chat) | FromBrainsToBeauty


I have been so busy and I was out of town, I didn't have a chance to update my blog (let alone edit any videos, beauty or vlogs). 

This was a requested look. Since day 1 of my YouTube channel, I have battled hooded eyes, and for a while, I didn't even know I had hooded eyes. It wasn't until someone asked me about them about 6-months ago what I do to deal with it, and I had no answer for them because I didn't even know I had it. After lots of practice, the question came back, and so I finally had something to show for all of the practice!

I hope this helps for those of you with hooded eyes! This look also works for almond, Asian eyes!

Also, I've already filmed two more looks for a hooded eye tutorial. A daily look and a smokey going-out look.




Products Used

**links are NOT the best price for the prodcuts; they are just there for reference**

Loreal True Match Lumi Makeup in Warm Sun Beige W6
MILANI The Multitasker Face Powder in Light Tan
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Bronze
e.l.f. Blush in Tickled Pink
CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Corrector 230
Milani Easy Brow Automatic Pencil in Dark Brown
EOS Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet
L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipcolour in Fairest Nude
L'Oreal Caresse Lipstick by Colour Riche in Rose Taffeta
Milani Eyeshadow Primer
L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 HR Eye Shadow in Smoldering Plum
L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 HR Eye Shadow in Liquid Diamond
L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 HR Eye Shadow in Endless Pearl
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner in Black
Physicians Formula Eye Booster Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum, 2-in-1 in Black
L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Shocking Extensions Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black

If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! 


Thanks for reading/watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,