Lippie Swatch Party - from Collective Haul | FromBrainsToBeauty



This was highly requested after my collective haul. It has taken me forever to get this out, but it was all for good reason. I was learning my new camera, and so I had to keep refilming to get it right. I wanted the colors to look right so you could get a real idea of what they look like. 

Also, I noticed the labels are so close together on the photos below, you can barely see the swatches so I have a pic with and without the labels so you can get a side by side comparison. 



Lippies Mentioned:

Wet n Wild Mega Last - Just Peachy
Wet n Wild Mega Last - Think Pink
Stila Lip Glaze - Praline
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss - Super Natural
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss - Pango Peach
L'Oreal La Laque - Never Laque-ing
L'Oreal Color Riche - Fairest Nude
L'Oreal Infallible - Forever Frappe (labelled WRONG in the video)
L'Oreal Infallible - Tender Berry
Caresse by L'Oreal Color Riche - Rose Taffeta
Urban Decay Revolution - Naked
Urban Decay Revolution - Naked 2




If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below! 




Thanks for reading/watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,