GRWM feat. Naked 3 | FromBrainsToBeauty



It's been a whilte since I've filmed a get ready with me. I was messing with my camera settings and testing out my monitor, so I figured, let's do it! Enjoy! Let me know if you guys like these videos and if I should do more.

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation, Warm Beige 845
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation, Golden Tan 857
Sedona Lace Synthetic Round Top - 480
Brow Bar to Go | Use "erica25" for 25% off sitewide
NYX Cosmetics Eye Shadow Base, High Definition, 0.27 Ounce
Naked 3 Palette
Sigma E25 Blending Brush | Use "May2014" for 10% off sitewide
Sigma E55 Eye Shadow Brush | Use "May2014" for 10% off sitewide
♥ Crown SS012 - DELUXE CREASE
Target Up & Up Crease Brush
♥ bdellium Tools Studio 716 Smoky Eyeliner
Physician's Formula 2-in-1 Liquid Eye Liner
♥ Mary Kay Lash Love Waterproof Mascara in Black
Maybelline New York Fit Me! Concealer, 25 Medium, 0.23 Fluid Ounce
♥ bdellium Tools Studio 949 Travel Pointed Foundation
MILANI The Multitasker Face Powder-MLPFP04 Light Tan
♥ Crown Powder Brush
Rimmel Natural Bronzer Sun Bronze
e.l.f. Blush Brush
♥ MAC Blush in Fleet Fast
Sonia Kashuk Stipling Brush
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked2
Whitening Lightening Color Your Smile in Salmon | Use "erica25" for 25% off sitewide
♥ L'Oreal Paris Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner, Black, 0.008 Ounces
♥ Crown C408 - CHISEL SHADER


If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below!

Thanks for reading/watching!

Labels: , , , , ,