Huge Collective Haul | FromBrainsToBeauty


I could not remember where I bought everything, but I did in fact get stuff from CVS. lol. I didn't include it in my thumbnail, but that's ok. 

FYI, the links may not correspond with where I purchased them. These links are the BEST prices I could find. :)

PRODUCTS FROM THE HAUL

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Conditioner
L'Oréal Preference True Brunettes Ultra Light Ash Brown UL61
L'Oreal Paris EverPure Smooth Shampoo, Rosemary Juniper
L'Oreal Paris EverPure Smooth Conditioner, Rosemary Juniper
Crest 3D White Luxe Sensitivity Toothpaste
Crest 3D White Gentle Whitestrips Routine
L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm
Dove Purely Pampering Body Wash, Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla
White Cloud Cotton Rounds
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Medium
Almay Intense I-Color Shimer-I Trio for Blues
Almay Intense I-Color Shimer-I Trio for Browns
Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-In-1 Foundation in 857 Golden Tan
L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup in W6 Sun Beige
♥ Goody Headbands 3CT
Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover
♥ Degree Women Motion Sense Invisible Solid
Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails Strengthening Top Coat
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
L'Oréal Preference True Brunettes Ultra Light Gold Brown UL63
Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes
Mini Orange Sanding Block
Star Nail Sani-Block Assorted Grit
Face Secrets Make Up Brush Cleansing Towelettes
NYX Blotting Sheets
Colortrak Black Reusable Latex Gloves
Palladio Precision Eye Liner in Dark Chocolate
Palladio Precision Eye Liner in Gray Sky
♥ Sprayco Mini Sprayer Assorted Colors - Duo
Palladio Natural Rice Loose Finishing Powder in Translucent

SAMPLES FROM THE HAUL

♥ bareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer Original
♥ Matrix Biolage ExquisiteOil Micro-Oil Shampoo
♥ Matrix Biolage ExquisiteOil Crème Conditioner
♥ IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+
♥ Stila In The Moment Palette
♥ Benefit The Porefessional Face Primer
♥ Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream
♥ Advanced Protection SPF 20 Moisturizer: Combination Skin
♥ pureDKNY Body Butter
♥ DKNY Pure Eau de Parfum Scent Spray
♥ Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel
♥ CLEAN Cotton T-Shirt Eau de Perfume
♥ TIGI Catwalk Session Series Styling Cream
♥ Frizz Ease Straight Fixation® Smoothing Crème
♥ Abba Firm Finish Hair Spray
♥ Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl Bronzing Body Butter



If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below!

Thanks for reading/watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,