Waterfall Nail Tutorial (Nailasaurus Inspired) | FromBrainsToBeauty


It's been a while since I've posted on Julep Maven or a nail tutorial, so I combined the two! Yes, this is incredibly old, since this is my April Julep Maven, but the polishes are still available!

This nail tutorial was inspired by one of my favorite nail artists: Sammy, the Nailasaurus: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheeSammersaurus

Get your first Julep Maven box for Free (just pay shipping): FREEBOX
Sign up Here!!!

Products Used in this Tutorial
♥ Base Coat || Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Nail Hardener
♥ White Polish || Milani High Speed Fast Dry in Instant Pearl
♥ Nail Striper || 3 Set Nail Stripers ($1.29)
♥ Purple Polish || Julep in Flora – It Girl: Exotic dragon fruit with blue iridescent shimmer
♥ Blue Polish || Julep in Bailey – It Girl: Hyped cobalt sheer
♥ Pin Polish || Julep in Maren – It Girl: Electric bubblegum sheer with blue sheen
♥ Nail Polish Remover || Beauty Secrets Nail Polish Remover
♥ Top Coat || Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Strengthening Top Coat



If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below!

Thanks for reading/watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,