♥VLOG: Coming Home | FromBrainsToBeauty♥


Vlog for May 26, 2014

As you guys can see, this vlog is ridiculously old. I have decided that this is going to be my last vlog for a while. I am only going to vlog during more significant things, like travel or amusement parks, etc. At this point, it is way too hard to keep up with the vlogs and maintain my main focus, which is beauty, nails, etc.

If things get better, I may do weekends only, but for now, this is going to be my last one until something fun come up :)

We started off our Monday at the Filipino restaurant. We had quite the long, late dinner :) The rest of the day involved saying our goodbyes and heading home. It was nice to see the babies again. Missed them!!!

WATCH MY COMING HOME VLOG


Thanks for reading/watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,