My First BOXYCHARM - August 2014 Unboxing | FromBrainsToBeauty


I have been talking about cancelling Birchbox and ipsy. I haven't cancelled them yet but decided to try BOXYCHARM first and then decide if I like BOXYCHARM better.

I'm so excited. It turned out better than expected!!! $21 subscription with $111.99 worth of products!!!

Try it yourself: http://www.BOXYCHARM.com

ON MY LIPS:
Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss in Buttercream
Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss in Rose Hill
get 25% of at www.gerardcosmetics.com by using ERICA25

Products In This Box

Enter Pronoun BLOWTORCH Bronzer - $35
TARINA TARANTINO Conditioning Lip Sheen in Floriculture - $22
ModelCo CHEEK + LIPS Cheek & Lip Tint Rosy Red - $22
Morphe Brushes Powder Brush - $19.99
OFRA Cosmestics Eyeliner - $13

WATCH MY VERY FIRST BOXYCHARM UNBOXING


If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below!

Thanks for reading/watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,