Time for a new healthy recipe. I want to start cooking more on my YouTube channel. So far, I have a few recipes up on my blog, but I really want to get into videos. Let me know if you guys enjoy this and if you want to see more. Otherwise, I'll leave them to my blog.
Mini Turkey Meatloaf
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Ingredients for Meatloaf:
1 large egg
1/2 large onion, diced
1 garlic glove, diced
1 to 1-1/2 lbs of ground turkey
1/4 cup of Italian bread crumbs
1/2 tbls of steak seasoning (I used 1 tbls in the video, but it is quite strong)
1 tsp of paprika
1 tsp of ground cayenne red pepper
salt and pepper to taste (I used about 1 tsp each)
Ingredients for Meatloaf Topping:
3 rounded tablespoons of light brown sugar
4 tablespoons of ketchup
1 tablespoon of mustard
3-4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
1) For the meatloaf: In a bowl, mix together the ground turkey, egg, onion, garlic, bread crumbs, steak seasoning, paprika, ground cayenne red pepper, and salt and pepper.
2) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3) Spray a 12-count muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
4) Add 2 tablespoons of the meatloaf mixture into each cup. If you have extra, distribute the rest equally amongst the cups. Using a spoon or spatula, flatten out the mixture to fill each cup evenly.
4) For the meatloaf topping: In a small bowl, mix together the light brown sugar, ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce until the sugar is dissolved.
5) Spoon the mixture onto each meatloaf and spread evenly.
6) Bake them for about 25 minutes or until the edges have browned/crisped up.
7) Place the pan on a cooling mat and let rest for 5 minutes.
8) Remove from pan and serve.
Recipe By: Erica Garcia
WATCH MY MINI TURKEY MEATLOAF RECIPE TUTORIAL
Thanks for reading/watching!
Labels: cooking, garlic, healthy meals, Life, lifestyle, meatloaves, mini meatloaf, muffin tin, onions, recipe, turkey, turkey meatloaf, vlog