Pages

▼

Friday, March 27, 2015

Green Smokey Eye feat NYX - St. Patrick's Day Makeup Tutorial | FromBrainsToBeauty



I am so beyond proud of myself. I feel like my makeup skills are getting better every time I do my makeup. I still doubt myself a lot and whenever I watch my videos back, I am over critical and think of all the things I could've done better. lol. We are our own worst critic, right?


Anywho, this is one of the looks I am so proud of. I feel like it's one of my better looks. This, of course, is for St. Patrick's Day, but who says you can't wear a smokey green look for going out on any other day?!

Enjoy!

Ulta Coupon Codes: https://www.chippmunk.com/ulta-coupons/#cp=frombrainstobeauty
Sephora Coupon Codes: https://www.chippmunk.com/sephora-coupons/#cp=frombrainstobeauty
Sally Beauty Coupon Codes: https://www.chippmunk.com/sally-beauty-coupons/#cp=frombrainstobeauty

Products Used in this Tutorial

♥ Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
♥ Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Brush #12
♥ NYX Shadow Base in Skintone
♥ NYX Hot Single Eye Shadow in Stiletto
♥ Sigma Tapered Blending E40
♥ NYX Hot Single Eye Shadow in Guilt Trip
♥ bdellium tools 776 or Sigma Blending Brush E25
♥ NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Lime
♥ Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Concealer Brush
♥ NYX Hot Single Eye Shadow in Zen
♥ Sigma Eye Shading E55
♥ NYX Hot Single Eye Shadow in Enchanted
♥ Belletto Studio Liquid Liner
♥ Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Medium
♥ bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush
♥ Starlooks Kohl Eye Pencil in Obsidian
♥ Crown C408 - CHISEL SHADER
♥ Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow Brush
♥ Shiseido Lash Curler
♥ Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara
♥ Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
♥ L'Oreal True Match Foundation in Sun Beige
♥ Sigma Flat Top Kabuki F80
♥ Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Eyes in Light/Medium
♥ Too Faced Soleil Matte Bronzer in Chocolate
♥ Sigma Small Contour F05
♥ NYX Blush in Summer Peach
♥ Crown Blush Brush
♥ NYX Radiant Finishing Powder
♥ Crown Dual Fiber Blush Brush
♥ Kiss Lash Glue
♥ Revlon Tweezers

WATCH MY GREEN SMOKEY EYE FEAT. NYX



If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below!

Thanks for reading/watching!