Colorado Beauty Haul - Sephora, Ulta, TJ Maxx | FromBrainsToBeauty

I don't know what it is, but whenever I go on travel for work, I have a shopping problem. It's like I don't know what to do with myself, so I kill time with shopping. Hahaha.


Also, I did get a black pro Beauty Blender, forgot to mention it. FAIL! It's nice. I can finally toss my nasty pink one. lol.

Products Mentioned:

♥ Tommy Hilfiger Purse
♥ Wen On-The-Go Travel Kit
♥ Benefit Porefessional Primer Travel Size
♥ Sample: Murad Renewing Eye Cream (for sensative skin) - $50 on Amazon!!!
♥ Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Eyes in Light/Medium
♥ Sephora Beauty On The Fly Travel Bag
♥ Too Faced Sex and Chocolate
♥ NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Brunette
♥ NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Hot Red
♥ NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Natural
♥ NYX High Voltage Lipstick in Wine and Dine
♥ NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Tres Leches
♥ Rimmel London Provocalips in Pucker Up
♥ Rimmel London Provocalips in Skinny Dipping
♥ Rimmel London Provocalips in I'll Call You
♥ Rimmel London Provocalips in Play With Fire
♥ Sample: Dermalogica Total Eye Care
♥ Sample: Dermalogica Extra Firming Booster
♥ Sample: Dermalogica Age Smart Multivitamin Power Firm

WATCH MY COLORADO BEAUTY HAUL


If you want to see more tutorials, hauls, reviews, have any suggestions or recommendations, please send me a message, send me a tweet, post on my Facebook or comment below!

Thanks for reading/watching!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,